środa, 2 grudnia 2015

Photos and Kylie's interview










Kylie for Interview Magazine
KYLIE TALKING SUCCESS
‘I’m just trying to not lose myself through this process, because I feel like I’ve already lost parts of me, like, my youth.                                                              
I feel like I’m going to look back and be like, “Damn, I wish I could’ve just been a kid and done normal teen - age stuff that my friends get to do. But it also is a blessing.’
KYLIE TALKING ABOUT THE PRESSURE BEING SO POPULAR
'I wake up every morning with the worst anxiety. I don’t know why. I have, like, a problem. I wake up every morning at, like, seven or eight because I think that there’s a bad story about me, and I have to check. My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the Internet.

     KYLIE TALKING ABOUT CHANGES
'Honestly, what I think set everything off is when I cut my hair off when I was 16 and dyed it blue. After that, I just felt so free and wanted to experiment with my look.
Once I did that, I was like, “Whoa, there’s a world of difference.” I just felt like I could be whoever I wanted to be, and I’m all about, like, experimenting. I’m still so young, so I’m just having fun.’
KYLIE TALKING ABOUT HER PERSONALITY
'There is absolutely a side of me that people don’t know. I’m not myself on Snapchat or Instagram. That’s totally not me.
'I’m way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that’s what people want to see and that’s what I’ve always done, so I’m not going to stop.
People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that’s so not me. ’

KYLIE TALKING ABOUT HAPPINESS
'What I think is so amazing about having everything, and feeling like I have everything, is that I don’t really find happiness within materialistic things.
Like, it’s cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it’s amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over, and I’m like, “Oh, so I guess that wasn’t really happiness.
I’ve realized through the years that I just find happiness in other things, whether it’s my dogs or my friends or, like, looking at the sunset. '
 KYLIE TALKS ABOUT MAKE-UP & CLOTHES IF SHE WASN’T FAMOUS
I would probably just never dress up,’ she revealed. 'I would never wear makeup, because I honestly hate wearing makeup. Lately, I’ve just been so over it.
'I feel like I’m way too young to wear such heavy makeup all the time. It’s just bad for your skin, but I’m always doing photo shoots or red carpets and events, so I just obviously want to look good. ’




















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz